Springfield Drivers Ed – Willamalane Partnership
Serving: Willamalane of Springfield
Springfield OR Driver Education Courses
For More Information Call 541-736-4544
Programs are required to run a minimum of 35 days including the behind the wheel.
- Class: 800
- Location: Teen Center
- Course: Springfield Drivers Ed
- Days: Tues & Thurs
- Dates: Jan 14th – Mar 11th
- Times: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Location: Two50 Youth Center 250 South 32nd St, Springfield OR 97478
- Mandatory Parent Meeting 1st Session
- There is a mandatory parent meeting held the first class session
- The above schedule is for classroom time only. All class sessions are mandatory
- Behind the wheel lessons are scheduled outside of class time and will take longer to complete.
- We recommend 10 hours of driving prior to behind-the-wheel lessons
- Last day to register is Friday before class or when class is full
- PERMIT NUMBER REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
- BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR PERMIT TO THE FIRST CLASS.
Springfield Drivers Ed
The Complete Package
Developing Lifelong Defensive Driving Skills
- The most complete & comprehensive program available
- Exceeds State Standards
- ODTI Instructors are TSPC Licensed Teachers and/or State Certified Driving Instructors
- Oregon Department of Transportation Approved Course
- 34 Hours of Classroom Instruction, 6 Hours of Driving, 6 Hours of Observation
IMPORTANT TUITION INFORMATION for Springfield Drivers Ed The Driver Education program is a self-supporting program. The cost of the program is shared by student tuition and state reimbursement. The student must be eligible for the lower tuition rate. “Eligible student” means a student that is 15-17 years of age and has a valid Oregon permit. Students may not obtain their license or turn 18 years of age until after completing the entire Springfield Driver Education course. If a student obtains their driver license or turns 18 prior to completing the program an additional fee of $210 will be assessed.